At Los Angeles Mobile Notary Service, LLC., we offer mobile Live Scan and Ink-Card Fingerprinting. With Live Scan, we use state-of-the-art biometrics and other strong authentication technologies similar to what State and Federal law enforcement agencies use in electronically capturing fingerprints. Unlike Live Scan, Ink-Card Fingerprinting manually captures fingerprints and stores them as required; FD-258 cards. This process allows on-the-beat background checks for licensing, permits and investigations.
Advantages of Mobile Fingerprinting
With mobile fingerprinting, you are allowed to stay where you are and our professional technicians will come to you to get your fingerprinting done.
We collect the data at one time which decreases any potential chaos that comes with walking into a facility to get your fingerprinting accomplished. Fingerprints can often require a significant wait time if made without an appointment. As a result, our unique mobile fingerprinting services give you the luxury of not needing to wait.
If you are a company looking to tackle a bunch of employees’ fingerprints at one time, mobile fingerprinting can be an efficient way to do so. Similarly, mobile fingerprinting services provide companies the intangible convenience of having their employees stay on-site while getting their fingerprint requirement out of the way as well as transmitting their fingerprints information quickly.
Stored Live Scan Service
At Los Angeles Mobile Notary Service, LLC our belief is to make things as easy as possible for our clients. We offer the ability to have your Live Scan data stored in our system and when needed, we can print those cards for you.
Initial Ink-Card ——————-$125
Additional Initial Ink-Card —–$75
Each additional Card————-$25
Live Scan fee (rolling) ——————–$30 + DOJ/FBI fees which varies depending on the application type
Stored Live Scan Service —————–$50/annually
Under 20 miles —————-$40
21-40 miles ———————$100
41-80 miles ———————$150
Approved and certified by the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigations, Los Angeles Mobile Notary Service fingerprint technicians undergo extensive training in customer service and data management. With the company’s rigorous training programs and periodic refresher courses, no surprises that next-to-zero fingerprint rejection rates are recorded.
It is our mission to provide fast, reliable, and high-quality service to all clients at the location or place of choice. Privacy is important and we ensure to treat your data discretely.
- Please provide a Wi-Fi source available, a table, a power outlet for Live Scan fingerprinting equipment
- Valid Identification (non-expired government-issued photo ID)
- Supporting fingerprinting paper documents, when applicable
- Completed “Request for Live Scan Service form (BCIA 8016)
- Fingerprint cards, if applicable (we also carry FD-258 cards)
- Primary Forms of Identification
- State-Issue Driver’s License/Identification Card
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s) (e.g., Form I-94)
- USCIS – Permanent Residence Card (I-551)
- USCIS – Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
- Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with photograph
- US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Canadian Driver’s License
- Secondary Forms of Identification (must provide 2)
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- US Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card
- Native American tribal document
- Social Security Card
- Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/ Adoption/ Divorce
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- US Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Draft record
- School ID with photograph (minimum age 7 years old, or transaction will be rejected by DOJ)*
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Replacement Certificate of Citizenship (N-561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- Replacement Certificate of Naturalization (N-570)
Customers are required to have a picture ID for the purposes of verification. We only accept current, valid, and unexpired picture identifications as the primary identification.
It is the customer’s responsibility to verify requirements set forth by requesting institution.
Verbal confirmation from customer is required to secure all appointments. Payment will be due before the Fingerprint Technician arrives to the appointment.
After fingerprints have been processed, we will give you the completed Ink-Cards to take with you and your service is complete. We ask you to allow card drying time (10-15 minutes) prior to transporting.
If fingerprints are rejected or returned as not usable within 30 days of the transaction, we will refund amount for the transaction or re-do fingerprint card free of charge. Customer must provide valid proof or rejection.